Win 1 of 5 pairs of SeatStix competition terms and conditions.
The supplier: SeatStix, a trading name of Ezy-Seat Ltd (registered in England and Wales, registered company number 08817524).
The promotor: Bradshaw Group Ltd (registered in England and Wales, registered company number 13557263).
- To enter the competition you must use the form provided on this website.
- You must supply an email address and first name that we can contact you with.
- You must have ticked the box to state that you agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be 18 or over to enter and not related to anyone is the named businesses above.
- You must be a resident of the UK, Ireland, USA, or a European Union Country.
- You must enter before 12/06/2022 at 16:00 GMT – entries after this time will not be validated.
- The competiion will run between 31/05/2022 and 12/06/2022. Closing at 16:00 GMT.
- Only one entry per household allowed. All additional entries will be disqualified.
- We will select 5 winners at random on 13/06/2022 from the list of entries.
- If selected, you must respond to the winner notification email withing 14 days to be eligible to receive your prize.
- The prize will not be available until our first round of production is complete, this is planned for Sept 2022.
- If our crowdfunding project does not fully fund then the prize may not be available until spring 2023.
- Shipping is free to UK and Ireland addresses. Any prize winners outside these regions will be required to pay for shipping.
Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the prize promotion closing date, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time if the prize no longer becomes avaliable. No cash alternatives will be offered.
Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.